Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Penang

After all the obstacles about the company trip, all of us FINALLY reached to a decision! We are going to Penang for the company trip and spend all the money that had been budgeted for the company trip! Kenny had booked Flamingo By the Beach as our hotel and surprisingly that hotel is very nice. Didn't take any picture of the room but all I can say is that the hotel located in Tanjong Bungah is one of the nice hotel to stay and the price is quite affordable. Everyone was satisfied with the choice of hotel.

We supposed to start our journey at 6 AM but thanks to Shun Yau, we were behind the schedule. I had bet with everyone, whoever late is gonna pay for the breakfast but then do not have the heart to ask Shun Yau to pay for everything since the people at the shop kept on putting that freaking dim sums on the table of ours!!

Look at the table!!Some of it the waitress cleaned it up already.*sigh*this was only breakfast…

Scaryyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

After the breakfast, while waiting for Kenny and Joe packed their stuffs at the hotel, me, Des, Hoh and Dd went to have our first coffee of the day since the dim sum shop does not serve anything else besides tea! That was the first shop in my life which does not serve coffee! We had our coffee at Starbucks at some weird shopping complex somewhere in Ipoh. Why the hell I said it is weird? It because the freaking parking was so hard to access!! We had to go ALL THE WAY UP just to park! Felt like driving up Sungei Wang's parking lot*by the way, I was not the one who drove that day.hehe* But the Starbucks there was very NICE! Des mentioned that he wanted his Grande (medium in normal restaurant) latte in Venti size cup, I went pandai-pandai told the barista that he wanted that and TADAAAAAA! he got his grande size latte in a venti cup! Save money!!!

Continued the journey to Penang, I was damn sleepy but cannot sleep since I was sitting at the co-pilot seat while all of them at the back started to snore….. Thanks to Dd and Hoh for torturing me. T.T

The "BEST" part of the trip was, they had forced me to go to the island by ferry.*&(&%*(* I was so scared until my toes and fingers changed into blue colors! Not funny!) Even before I got into the ferry, made a phone call to her, asking her to wish me all the best and hope that I survived on that freaking scary ferry ride! The pictures I am about to show u, u must interpret that I was having fun but the TRUTH is- IT IS NOT FUN AT ALL!!!!

This was when the ferry starts moving! I was hanging on Kenny so hard

I tried to hide from des's camera lens but unfortunately failed!

This was when I had to follow Kenny to the edge of the ferry! Not funny at all!!

We reached Penang, we got to hang out in the hotel room for a while only until Kenny started to bug us to go eat since he damn hungry. He kept on telling us he wants us to go to this one bar at Batu Feringghi and chill by the beach side. We drag our tired asses and followed him to that place. Reached there, we changed place like a million times konon-konon nya wanna find the MOST suitable place for all of us. We ended up at the 90 degrees chairs. It was super uncomfortable wey!! No joke! After eating our lunch+dinner, we cannot take it anymore with the 90 degrees chair *I was super irritated until feels like punching people!* We hang out at Sunset Bar until 10-ish PM.

The chair was so straight! I hate that chair!! We were at Sunset Bar at this time. At this point, everyone was still sober.

This was when we moved to the table by the beach. Hoh met his bitch there. The dog seems in love with him…*ya la, he kept on feeding the dog wey*

Hoh was already drunk at this moment (according to him, he was 65% drunk..phffft!whatever!) We were playing truth&truth game until Kenny realized that this old drunkard *hoh* was recording our conversation! (&(%*& Kenny tried to grab hoh's phone and I was in the middle of the fight. Thanks to both of u!

Hoh was so drunk that night. We asked him his dad's name, and guess what his answer- NOT TELLING *while giggling* He kept on slapping people inside the car when we drove down from Batu Feringghi and the only person he listened that night was ME*aaaaaaaaa* u know why? Cos I threaten him, if he doesn't stop hitting people inside the car, I am so gonna hold his salary for next month! Gosh! He acted like a 5 years old kid. It was so funny and at the same time irritating! All of us who went for that trip knew who he admires…..*jeng jeng jeng*

The next day after breakfast, Kenny suggested all of us go watch "this is it" movie and all of us said okay! On the way to Queensbay Mall,

Hoh: des, drive carefully la. I feel like puking.

Des: Not my fault la. Kenny la.

All of a sudden, we heard Hoh winded down the window and a splash of thingy flying to the back car window. All of us *me, Des&Dd* were shocked. We stopped the car by the road side to let Hoh puke……….=.=! Hoh body reaction was super slow, we stopped drinking at 10 something the night before and he puked in the AFTERNOON the next day…do the maths guys. The funniest part was that, his face full of his own puke, he didn't bother as he took the tissue that I passed it to him and started to wipe the car.*faint* Dd kept on yelling at Hoh asked him to wipe his face and we were like "LEAVE THE F*CKING CAR ALONE!U WIPE YOUR FACE!"

Hoh's puke!!!! He himself didn't wanna touch his own puke. Asked Des to open the door from inside….T.T



To be continued……

4 comments:

leendiaz said...

both of u look so cute together (pic of u & kenny) wink wink

just a piece of mind said...

ahaks!babe,kenny got a gf....

just a piece of mind said...

correction-kenny has a Girlfriend and I like*this one from true heart ok,please do not manipulate my words* her!

leendiaz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
template by suckmylolly.com