Wednesday, November 11, 2009

some things are better left forgotten...

I have lost count on the number of days for this self-made therapy. During the weekend I went to Penang for the 8dge farewell trip or company trip. From now on, there will be no more 8dge except for its accounts that is currently handled by me. I had so much fun in Penang with them but I know it would be more fun if I go with my friends. Do not get me wrong as I am not saying they(8dge team) are not my friends but they had not existed yet when all those sweet and sad memories happened. It made me forgot about him for a moment as I do not allow myself thinking about him. As I am in KL again, I kept on holding on Agnes's words which "some things are better left forgotten"

Somehow what my lil sis said is true cos in order to be fine, let go of those memories and move on....

so currently still fighting over emotions.

p/s: will post the pictures at Penang in next post.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com