Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hospital Story

I know that everyone is crazy about Facebook*same goes to me!* but then some of them are being weird or what I don't know la cos one of my Unisel's friend did post something on my FB telling me that my Pet Mother*Mak angkat* was admitted to Hospital due to her kidney problem and *bisul-I have no idea what bisul called in English* on the neck. She had to undergo an operation to remove the bisuls*not one but freaking SEVEN* Why la can't she just text my Mobile if she don't have enough credit to make a phone call kan?????Another bunch of weirdos!

I took half day leave*like I have half day leave!phfffttt!!!!* and went to pick up my friend from her house cos I did ask her to accompany to the hospital. Before we went to the hospital *since Mak already in the OT* we had lunch at G*ant. I wanted to buy something for Adik so I bought donuts from J.CO at that particular G*ant but I tell you the SERVICE was such a DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!! *I banned the shop cos the service sucks!!*

We reached hospital somewhere around 3something and when the guard asked who I wanna visit, without hesitation I replied "My mother"*fuhhhhhhh!!* We waited for sometime and when Mak came out from the OT, my heart stopped beating*literally obviously.*_** Mak looked like she's in a lot of pain and the best part was the nurses seems like they were in a hurry!Pushed the bed so fast until one of the nurses almost fell down!*idiot!*

I sat there for a while and had drinks at my usual Sitarbak with the usual crowd.

*************************

This happened on Friday and as I'm typing Mak had discharged from the Hospital but then she still needs to be admitted to the other Hospital cos of her kidneys....

w o r r y m o d e =(

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com