Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A scary and ackward moment

Last weekend(Sunday to be exact), I was hanging out with my friends at our usual port. While I was on the phone with one of my friends, all of a sudden I heard my friend saying "owh sh*t!" x gazillion times with the nervous tone while looking at this one particular direction!

THERE SHE WAS WALKING WITH HER FRIENDS!!!

And when I looked at the same direction, without realising it, i murmur the same phrase....My friend on the other line kept on asking what was wrong with me and when I explained it to her, she used the same phrase but with additional "thank god I didn't hang out with you guys...."*damn!*

We were so shocked when we saw her there and I ALMOST DIED when I saw her sitting near to our table!!!!!!but as usual la, with her CHEAP attitude, she didn't grab any drink. She just sit there and hang out with her friends....We had tried to avoid her at our best BUT at the end she came approached us!!!During the period, I was reading a phone text from my friend which sounded like this:

"WHAT IF SHE GOES TO THE TABLE AND GREET EVERYONE OF YOU?ITS NOT LIKE YOU KNOWN HER FOR ONLY A DAY RIGHT?"
*this is after translation*

I kept my head low as possible,just looking at the phone while one of my friend was searching FOR NOTHING in his bag and the other one was laughing!!! and guess what!!she didn't even get the message!!!she greeted EACH AND EVERYONE OF US and all of us gave the FAKE SMILE to her!!! After she left, all of us were like shocked as if we had just seen a ghost with the butt hair style!!!

Gosh, why this kind of people do not get it that we do not wanna hang with them anymore? Its like we have to tell them right in front of their face that we do not wanna hang out with them is it?

*she gave me that shivering feeling.yucks!*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com