Wednesday, October 20, 2010

my current life

Besides being in the emotional roller coaster,I had switched to a new boring job.It is so boring until I can die!!!wearing formal attire to work is really not my thing but what can I say,I have too..changing jobs is good for my sore wallet and for my career development(who am I kidding rite?)

This new job gives me a lot of free time.waking up at 730 every morning almost make me blind and the doggy parking lots makes me scared every single time I pick up my car.Not forgetting the formal wear that had done quite a damage to my wallet! I can list down every single thing that I dun like about my new job but to think about it again, complaining won't make the new job fun rite?T_T

The bright side is I reached home before 6 so in other words,I have some free time to go to gym!=_=" *now I do go to gym AGAIN ok* and the office is nearer to my home so I can save the petrol money.*sangaaatttt!*

I want to go for a holidayyyy!!!!pleaseeeeee!!!the longest holiday I had taken for these past 2 years was when the job switching period itu pon 5 days only!argh!plus with the emotional roller coaster am riding in,I need holiday even more!!

-am leading a boring life-

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com