Tuesday, October 19, 2010

a trip to the memory lane

Some people said *i always said that to my bestie too!* time will heal the wound and I really think that it may works but NOO!!

Currently I felt regret for telling u to disappear from my life for I can't live without knowing someday u will come back to me...

I mentioned that u are not important in my life and I treated u as a passerby in my life, it were lies as u are still important in my life and I did not treat u as a passerby...u have this one special spot in my life and heart and from the facts me saying that to u, it is really heart broken!

One of my friend asked me, if u come back to me what will i do? i wanna start a new life and I wanna start it with u..

I am suffering right now by trying my best to put a brave smile at my face while facing the world feeling regret for saying that to u. Can I have u back?=(

-how I wish I have the guts to say these things to u....I am sorry but I just can't lose u-

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com