Monday, November 8, 2010

hiatus!!!

After starting this new job, my life had been a hiatus!!! this new job offered me more tasks!!!! and I had became a boring person (again saying this cos I can feel me changing to boring person.T____T)

Since this new job requires me to wake up SUPER early in the morning so I could not hang out with the group till a.m!*see,here is one of the proof that I am becoming the boring person!) There is no more lies and hang out in IKEA eating meatballs with Mrs D while telling boss that the stuff that I wanted to buy is not in IKEA.* I am sure everyone of u did tell at least ONE WHITE LIE to your boss rite???Stop giving me the angelic look!!I know what u did!)

Another proof that I can tell u that I am becoming a boring person is when I hang out with my ex colleagues *which are in advertising line* I have nothing to say *knowing me, it is IMPOSSIBLE!* all I do when hanging out with them are listening and nodding. The rest of the time, figuring out what the hell are they talking about!*damn!I miss that line!!!T_____________T*

Now when its time to shop, before this I will go to skinny jeans section but now, I will straight go to formal wear section! I know its pathetic rite??? The only thing that satisfy my shopping trip is when I buy those crazy beautiful shoes!!*drool*

Every night I pray to God *I lied AGAIN!not every night la....* to save my once hip and happening soul from the EVIL BOREDOM cos if I am really changing to a boring person, my life will be doomed!*exaggerating mode*

I do not how long more I could whine about my new job but if there's one sweet day u can't read any post about how sucks my new job is, it is the time when I had been suck into the boring life...

dear friends,

s.a.v.e m.e p.l.e.a.s.e T______________T

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com