Monday, December 27, 2010

a.l.o.n.e

I don't know what's happening in my life cos currently it seems like everyone in my life is trying to find companion. I did had conversation with my friends about this "companion" thingy. Do we actually thinks that that person likes the idea of us being there with him/her or the person actually loves us no matter how "busuk" we are?

One of the dude told me once that this particular girl says that she starting to like him but being me, I had to pull him back from the cloud 9 not cos am jealous but is it really true that she likes him where her attitude didn't show that? Can that particular person like someone when she is still thinking about her past? Am sorry, I don't called it like that particular person but I call it COMPANION cos you THINK you like him/her but do u really LIKE him/her and does that person feels the same about u or he/she is doing the same thing as u are?

On the other note,

It is hard-breaking thing when everyone seems to treat me like I don't have feelings. Why everyone can actually tell me whom I can be friends with and whom I can't where as they can still be friends with the one that I do not want them to be with?

-Am I that invincible?-

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com