Thursday, October 15, 2009

Book Review

I had been reading few books since I started this blog. Some of the books are P.S I Love You by Cecelia Ahern and the Memory of Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards. Both of the books got its own movie. I have not watched Memory of Keeper's Daughter yet but I had watched P.S I Love You. In my opinion *I know I sounded like I am in an interview session but anyway.....* the book and the movie is quite different but still touching as when I was reading the book, I cried.*emotional*

Memory of Keeper's Daughter is about a Doctor who had to watch his sister died cos of Down Syndrome. From the book I found out that Down Syndrome related closely to heart disease (correct me if I'm wrong) because the doctor had to give away his daughter due to that sickness. This story took place in 1960ish so I think people those days do not have enough money to treat such disease and they have no other option other than put their kids in the facilities. This book basically about family values.

These 2 books touched me in two different ways....

p/s: I bought two new books yesterday after bought Sharon's tortoise pallets. Will tell you once I finish reading it;)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com