Monday, October 26, 2009

One of her best friend's wedding

I had known Ezzie Zakuan since I was 13 I guess. Became close when both of us were 18. We shared the same class for 2 AWESOME years!! There had been a lot of tears and laughter along the years. We had been in each other's live for 13 years now since 1996 till now. Our friendship grow strong each day and it is good to have him in my life.

Last week, He got married to his girlfriend that he is so stingy to show it to me BUT finally I met his wife during the wedding reception held in Subang yesterday. As usual I reached there quite late with my mom as he invited my mom along. He is one of the friends that I introduced to my mom and its an honored as he invited my mom along.=)

When I reached there, some of our friends still there and most of my friends "salam" my mom*they respect the elder.good!!!*Ezzie "The Kecoh Ketiak" introduced my mom to his mom when I had already did that at the entrance!! And the best part was MY MOM wanna lepak with my friends.=.=! Told her, cannot la ma, you need to send your lorry to wash, she with the cool attitude even tell me, its okay..not like you gonna meet them everyday right? Deep inside myself, U or ME ma???? Anyway, we didn't go hang out as almost everyone had made their own plan including MY MOM!!! so we went back home.

Reached back home, feeling super sleepy plus the weather was raining so grab a pillow and zzzzzz until it was almost 8pm..*kena Pukau la rasanya!ahahahaha!* I was supposed to meet up with another friend as he wanted to pass his wedding invitation to me but tak jadi. Dunno what happened to him....


This paragraph has nothing to do with Ezzie's wedding.I just wanna tell you one funny story told to me by my other bestie at Kuantan. Here how it goes;

012989xxxx(Lina)-Omg Babe!!Ada lagi orang pakai camera yang pakai filem tue. Aku nak gelak kat sini*OMG babe, there is someone still using the film camera. I wanna laugh!**its not lomo ok?=.=!*
012363xxxx(Me)-Hahahaha!kat hospital ker?tangkap gamba ape la?ahahahaha!*Hahahaha!At hospital? Take what picture la?ahahahaha*
012989xxxx-Hahahaha ye!kat lobi hospital ni. Tangkap gamba nenek dia kot.Hahahaha!Sumpah nak gelak.*ahahahaha yes. At the hospital lobby. Taking his/her grandmother picture la I think. I swear to you I wanna laugh*

This text message cracked me up when I read it!!! so much of techonology huh?ahahahahaha!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com