Thursday, July 30, 2009

the day that she found out that they are too much!!

Last night while I was having dinner with my officemates, Lina called with a sad voice. I have to ask her to call me back as during that time, I was arguing with one of my officemate.*he was in the "bitch" mode. He screwed all of us left,right and center man!* Around 15 minutes later, she called back. She told me that he had had a discussion with the sisters*family meeting I would to call it* According to her, the discussion had reach a conclusion whereby the sisters need to say sorry and he kept on saying sorry to her. He told her not to worry so much and he promised everything will go back to normal.

I find this situation funny actually. Your sisters can drag a total stranger*not a total stranger actually cos she's being friend with the sister and brother in law* into your family problem then all you can do is say sorry and even tell that stranger not to worry as things will go back to normal. Excuse me sir, do you think my best friend's brain is a freaking HARD DISK?! Do you think that she has the ability to "REBOOT" her brain if she's being hurt like this by your family? Seriously?!!!

I still cannot understand what in the name of Jesus Christ*as I am a Christian myself* you*yes YOU!* can keep on judging my best friend based on her race without fail?! and do you really know what is the meaning of FRIENDSHIP?Let me help you with that.

"What is a friend? A single soul, dwelling in two bodies" - Aristotle.
-Friendship is a feeling of comfort and emotional safety with a person. It is when you do not have to weigh your thoughts and measure words, before keeping it forth before your friend. It is when someone knows you better than yourself and assures to be your side in every emotional crisis. It is when you can sleep fighting and get another morning with a better understanding. Friendship is much beyond roaming together and sharing good moments, it is when someone comes to rescue you from the worst phase of life. Friendship is eternal.

taken from here http://festivals.iloveindia.com/friendship-day/friendship-meaning.html

I understand when they said that she's not part of their family. It was so heartbroken to her. Pity her...She had been a good friend to both of the husband and wife and all the wife can come with was she not part of the family. I think you can be friends with anyone despite their RACE, RELIGION or BLOOD RELATIONS!!

We as a normal human being be friends with another human being without having to judge what races they are. We as human being that has a religion, do not condemn other person's religion unless ajaran sesat and I can bet with you, there is no one religion tells and teach the people to judge and condemn other person's religion. If there is one, please correct me.

I.H.A.T.E.R.A.C.I.S.M

p/s:sorry if I did offended anyone. I just need to let it out from my system.





2 comments:

leendiaz said...

omg babe!! u made it! it is so hard to swallow but being treated like this, it was so hurt. it hurt way too much! call me bitch, but they just lost my respect towards them.

just a piece of mind said...

i know right?!they think they are the only one who can treat people like this? tell them, you had messed up with the wrong people man!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com