Sunday, July 19, 2009

a trip to melaka



The bride and groom of the day



I spent my weekend in Malacca as my Boss getting married during the weekend. At first I wanted to go there by bus cos Agnes wanna tag along although there was still space inside the car but Hoh made such a big fuss saying that since Agnes's office was quarantine due to the H1N1 virus, she cannot be in the same car with him*&%$#*. That night sent a message to dD saying that I am going to Malacca by bus with Agnes and we gonna meet them there but then dD said we can car pooled with them.*yeay* At the end, we sat in the car with the paranoid uncle!aahahahahah!!!

Started journey at 11am as we had breakfast together while waiting for dD but at the end we didn't go with dD cos she needs to pick up one of the other friend that had trouble with his car. We reached Melaka around 1pm and text Kenny that all of us gonna go for satay at town area but he insisted we go to Boss's house as there was a luncheon but me and Des's attire were not appropriate for that luncheon. We can't go to the luncheon just wearing singlet and shorts righ?Told Kenny that and we headed to eat "hainanese food"*pork satay*. The Boys ordered 40 pork satay and 20 chicken satay and they finished all!!With several sticks of satay*mine was chicken* we went to check in at hotel and had a quick bath, all of us went to Dataran Pahlawan but guess what the parking was closed cos it was FULL!*argh!!!* Des who was already so stressed out about one-way Malacca road, we went to have cendol at Jonker street to cool everyone down. We went to 2 different shops just to eat cendol since it was such a BIG dissapointment for all of us when the first shop's cendols were not nice.too much of coconut milk!*yuck*

When we were in the second shop, all of us enjoyed the cendol very much especially HOH!!He ate 2 bowls of cendol and one bowl of Baba Nyonya Laksa!*the gap between the Pork Satay and the cendol+laksa was only 1 hour!* We went for a visit around Jonker Street. dD and Venus bought rings for themselves and as for me, I didn't buy anything as I just went for a walk around Jonker street remembering this was the place that I used to go when me and my friends were still in Malacca.*missed that moments*

Around 530pm, all of us made our moves to the hotel as we need to prepare ourself for tonight's dinner. *eating session for Hoh AGAIN!* Since I travelled light, I got no clothes to wear for the next day and I forgot to bring my undies so meet up with Agnes and went to Dataran Pahlawan to do a very QUICK shopping! Luckily when we reached there, the parking was open so parked Syah's car, and straight went to MNG and I ended up buying one T-shirt that I regret the next day cos its quite big and I looked hideous in it!*should had bought one size smaller.phffff!**If I tell lina this, surely she said "u slalu camni tau!(u always like this)* When we were on our way to hotel, dD called as it was already 645pm and I was still on the road. I took a quick bath and Agnes helped me out with the make-up*its just eye mascara,nothing more okay*

When I was getting ready, Hoh came into the room and I had the shocked of my life. Never seen Hoh in a proper attire, he looked well groomed! His face was blushing when I told him that he looked handsome that night. Didn't have the time for cock chatting, we were rushing to the ballroom as at that time I felt really guilty cos I had made the boys waiting for me....

but.....

All the guilty feeling vanished as I stepped into the ballroom cos most of the guest were still outside the ballroom chatting with each other *phewwww*

Joan brought us *me and the boys* into one ballroom and we saw one huge BLUE color MONSTER and one huge PINK color MONSTER!!! the BLUE monster had not wear his pants yet and the PINK monster was still struggling to put on her wedding gown!!*lol*yup guys, these 2 monsters are MR MAMEE MONSTER and MRS MAMEE MONSTER!!! Helped out with the clothing and took few pictures with these two "bride and groom"(the real bride and groom were laughing at the monsters!)

Since I helped out with the Monsters, I was late to go into the ballroom so I have to wait up for the REAL bride and groom went into the ballroom and then only I can go in.Went into the ballroom and found my seating. I was so bored during this one period cos the singer was singing some french songs. As I do not understand French language, I texted Agnes and Lina due to the boring singer~

The best time during the whole night was the "Yam Seng"*drinking* Session. Our table is the only table that did Yam Seng a lot of time and was the loudest inside the ballroom. A lot of things and incident happened during that night and I think here is not a appropriate place to tell all the story. Like my new boss said, "what happened in Renaissance, stays in Renaissance" hehe! Here are some pictures that Des took during the trip:

Was at the first shop eating that badly tasted cendol!!!!

Believe it or not, Hoh*the dude next top me* ate THREE bowls of cendols and one bowl of baba nyonya laksa!!!

After cendol, we had our own "vain" moment. The weather was super hot that time and at that moment I wished I was bald cos it was super HOT!!!!

This bowl of Baba Nyonya laksa was ordered by Hoh. Des teased him saying this might be his "last meal"ahahahahahaha!!! It looks good right?

I just like this picture.It has the "historical" vibe.=)

This was when I texted Agnes and Lina. Stressed out right? Try to sit near the speaker and listen to the French song when you don't understand the language?!

Still texting them. Didnt realise Des took pictures of us busy texting people!ahahaha!

After the food serving ended, they started to "yam seng" and being me who can't drink my face were all red and my body started to itch! keep on scratching and scratching!!!

We didn't get our dessert during the dinner cos our table was so busy yam seng-ing so thanks to Joe, we had our dessert, macadamian nuts ice cream! It was super hard so I tried to lick it to make it melt but end up numbing my tongue as the ice cream was super COLD!!!!

I was still busy licking the ice-cream.ahahahaha!!at this time I could not feel my tongue no more....

We were so busy taking picture during that night and all I can tell you I was having a good time during the dinner=)

The night continues with the karaoke session outside the ballroom.luckily it was dark...OMG!!!so much thing happened during that session. Its not appropriate to tell it here.=)

Till then,

*mwah*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com