Monday, July 6, 2009

it's bad...

As I was driving home yesterday,his smiley face suddenly appeared in my mind...His birthday is coming soon, all of a sudden, I miss him so much especially his smile. Can you please smile for me once again,please?

Text her straight away. Her first reply brought me to tears. I will try to be strong for you babe...She told me in order for me to be ok is to let him go but that is the hardest thing to do...To let all the memories go is like letting everything go...I am not ready to let him go although I know he already let me go. I am the only one who's holding on to it...I am afraid to let him go as letting him go, I am afraid I will totally forget about him which I do not want to do it...

Every single time when I drive on the road, I wish that I bump into him so that I can see his face although I do not know whether I am strong enough to look at it or not...Every single time I go to this place, I wish that I can bump into him doing shopping with his family so that I can look at his face and his happy little family...I know I am being stupid but that is what love does. Love will make people feel miserable, love makes people do stupid actions and wishes.

To him,

I miss your smile
I miss your smell
I miss your touch
I miss your lips
I miss your laughter
I miss those crazy things I did with you
The most important thing
I MISS YOU.

I regret for not telling you that I love you and I regret for not telling you to stay with me...

Can you please smile for me again? All I need is just one smile from you.That's all I am asking for...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com