Wednesday, July 15, 2009

a dress for boss's wedding

Last week story-weekdays
Got a lot of shits to do in the office until I had abandon this blog. A lot of shits happened and SOCSO PJ is my new favourite place to go!!within this 2 weeks I had been in the SOCSO Office several time and as usual I have a very bad impression towards goverment bodies*sorry for those who works with the government if you guys feel offended wit this phrase* maybe it is just the staffs that I've met that have gave me wrong impression. It seems that goverment workers *those makcik-makcik(aunties)* got a lot of time to spare. They can talk*gossiping* with each other for hours at the lounge area without feeling guilty for not picking up the ringing phone.*no wonder la everytime I called Government bodies,there is no one I can talk to cos my calls were ignored by them*

weekend story
I had to go to Batu Pahat last Friday cos I was involved in one of the company event. I stayed in a freaking scary hotel. the sales rep from Batu Pahat rented the hotel cos that was the only hotel that can occupy the whole team*we need 25 rooms for all of us*.
WHY IT WAS SCARRYYYY?! the answers are :
1)the hotel is a cheap hotel(minor reason),
2)the bed linen was dirty(still minor reason),
3)Prostit*te go in and out from the hotel(MAJOR reason!) AND we can see weird people *MALE* were with that *client servicing* girls!!! They even stayed in front of our room!!!scary weyyy!!!

There was this one time, me, Joan and Joe went back to the hotel to release ourself and when all of us done, Joe passed by this one room(which was 2 rooms next to us),he heard "weird" noise.He told us and when we passed by, we heard one mandirin sentence and when you translated it means "Please be polite" ended with M*aning sound!3 of us ran to the lift and kept on pressing the lift button *as if our action can make the lift operates faster* 3 of us got into the lift and went to the field and basically told everyone! at night before we went to sleep, me and Joan heard m*aning sound and we were like looking at each other and giggled*not because of excited,it was because one of our roomate was actually snoring at the same time but the snore was being defeated by the m*aning!*scary weeeeyyyyy!!I swear I do not wanna let the sales rep do the booking for us.Gonna ask Kenny or other people to do the booking.
I wonder do they ever change the bed linen?*PUKE!*

Lunch story(today)

I got a message from the receptionist saying that a person named Agnes called,looking for me. I was so shocked since I never give this *Crazy* sister my office number. Checked my handphone I got 4 missed called from her number*sorry Agnes,your big sister is deaf*!Returned her call back and she told me her whole office is being quarantine for 1 whole week cos 1 of the people there is H1N1 POSITIVE!!!she called just to ask whether our house got internet or not*btw, I have not been blogging for a while cos there is not enough time in the office and my hard disk at home crashed so cannot online.sigh* I AM JEALOUS!!!!i want to work from home too!!!!*since there are so many things to do* I am so proud of Agnes cos she googled my office number!clever sister! Told the office that Agnes's office had to be quarantine due to H1N1 and all of a sudden everyone scared somemore ask me to send my sister to hotel!ahahahahahaha!!*saba jer la aku*

After work story(today)

Just came back from pyramid with Joan and Ann as we went there with a purpose. I need to find a dress for boss's wedding since I have nothing to wear this weekend. Agnes and Awin joined us there and helped me out with the dress hunting.I had my eye on this one long shirt but cannot buy it cos it is out of budget.*sigh* I ended up with this flowery dress with white background as BLACK is not allowed for the wedding>.<

till then,

good night*yawning*

1 comments:

leendiaz said...

agnes googled phone number??? until to that extend!!!! proud of u sister hahahahahah

 
template by suckmylolly.com