Monday, August 10, 2009

Finally!After a year of waiting....

Finally!!!!I attended my Convocation last Sunday!!!Congratulations to me and Agnes!!!*preeeeeeeetttt* It was a super HOT and SUNNY day but it was a FUN day too!! I managed to meet up with few of my friends and we didn't take any pictures due to the HOT and SUNNY day! It was also the day I left my phone in the car!How can you forgot to bring your phone to your own convocation?!damn!!I was keep on walking around to look for my family and lina until when I almost give up searching, I saw them at the spot that I've been like 4-5 times! That one also cos I heard Lina calling my name. Luckily I was not deaf that time. haish!
This is before I took off my robe. A family picture taken by Lina.
Sexy leg.ahaha!
Seriously, it was a hot day. thanks for coming all the way from Kuantan babe=)
This is the only group picture we had during the whole day minus Duan. Duan was not there when the picture was taken. Ijot also reached Cyberjaya quite late and we got to meet her for a short period of time only. she can DRIVE!!!such a improvement for her!
This is taken on Saturday at our usual hang out place. I like this picture. dunno when she will come down again to KL.

counting the days.

3 comments:

leendiaz said...

sexy leg kejadah wey!!! i buruk! anyway, congrats babe!!! proud of u

Luvly Me said...

Babe, Congratulations to you n Agnes :)

just a piece of mind said...

thanks to both you=)

 
template by suckmylolly.com