Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Independence Day Malaysia!

Yesterday, Malaysia had been independent for 52 years. A lot of changes had happened during that duration of time. We, as Malaysian had gone through a lot of changes and I am proud to say that I AM Malaysian!! One Malaysia! Hopefully all Malaysian out there feel the same way as me=)

*************

On last Friday, after lunch to be precise I just remembered that I had a cupcake order from Dd. Luckily Sharon was back at home for the Merdeka holiday to help me with the order. She baked the cupcakes and waited for me to come home to decorate the cupcakes. *I'll post the pictures later ya;)* On Friday night itself, me and Agnes went down to Bangsar to the COD and after that we hang out with Put at Starbucks talked about the working stuffs and some shocking news that happening around the world. One of the news was the lady that had been kidnapped for 18years and bore 2 out of wedlock little girls whose the daddy is the kidnapper!!Just imagine that, that the kidnapper even married and I do not understand how come the wife can just kept quite for all these time. Some people are just not independence yet I guess.... How can people be so cruel? and the best part of the news was the kidnapper got caught while he was on the way to distribute pamphlet about religion?*faint*

On Saturday, Agnes kept on persuading me to go down to Malacca but the thing was I had an order from Nareez. Faced one not so nice incident that spoilt my mood the whole day until it had affected my cookies quality*phfffttt* but then after COD somewhere around KLCC area, went to KLCC with Mama,Sharon and Boboy to buy the bag from ZARA that I've been wanting it since last month:P!!Luckily it was still there,*pheww*Bought that and Sharon asked me one Pokai question, "Codie, Belanja Sharon sepasang Everlast....."*Codie(my nickname), buy me a pair of Everlast(Shoes)" and being me, okay la.... We went to Everlast, like one pair of shoes but there is no size for me*I need a pair of new shoes as well ok!" plus there nothing interest us so we went to Converse. Bought 2 pairs of shoes,One for me and another one for Sharon. I like Sharon's one but no size!!I got a pair of Babarian size of leg ok!!! At first I took Size US 7*perasan la kan* but then when we went back home to try it, my new shoes look like it gonna burst! as I always bought size US 8 *tu la perasan sangat la kan!!!* so the next day we went again to Converse to exchange for US 8. Bought myself a new book,weeeeeeeeeee!!been wanting to buy that book for a long time. Its title is "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" by Kim Edwards. Click here to read the synopsis.

Till then,

Back to my new book
p/s: Babe, I know you are proud of my new hobby right?hehe

2 comments:

leendiaz said...

yes yes... really proud ok. ye la since ages i was telling u about this but u just ignored me! finally!!!!

just a piece of mind said...

its not ignoring BUT i thought it as a waste of money buying magazine/books.hehe...now that i had realised it,couldn't stop buying...shite!

 
template by suckmylolly.com