Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pisces-the piece of ass

Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. Too Sexy, DAMN IT. Very high ### appeal. Has the last word. The best to find, hardest to keep. Fun to be around. Freak in the sheets. Extremely weird but in a good way. Super good in bed. Good Sense of Humor!!! Thoughtful. A partner for life. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet.

This was the result when I did one of the quiz in the facebook. It made my day. I was so fu*king pissed just now when I spoke to the person in charge in Malacca. I do not understand why she*not the one who spoke to me just now.She is another woman that I had a fight last week* need to ask me with ridiculous question,the question was "what are you going to do with the payment?" OMG!!!!*puke blood* Do every supplier needs to explain himself/herself when ask for pending payment?seriously???!! I wanted to faint again if I need to call her again and ask about the pending payment.

p.i.s.s.e.d!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com