Tuesday, August 18, 2009

wrong move!

I had been coughing for more than 2 weeks now.. Yesterday I had reached my limit of patience towards this sickness. At first I took one tablespoon of cough syrup but then it didn't reduce my coughing so I took another tablespoon of that cough syrup and surprisingly my cough reduced but as for today THANKS to that 2 tablespoons of cough syrup, I got headache and shaky!! I feel like there a a group of elephants inside my head keeps on stomping and I could not stop shaking!!!

I took that extra dosage due to the incident I had last night while I was buying stationeries for the office. Since I could not stop coughing, I had scared away the salesman! He even told me that he thought that I got H1N1 cos I was coughing!I was so offended at that time but to think about it, everyone is currently freaking out about that deadly virus and I was not wearing mask that time because:
1) Went to Watson-Summit to find mask and hand sanitizer=SOLD OUT
2) Went to Guardian-Summit, found the hand sanitizer but mask= SOLD OUT
3) Wanted to take from production site but no one went there as I do not have the authority to go there. sigh~

so at the end of the day, I didn't have a mask until today.

The officemate that scared us all yesterday went to see doctor. She got her result,-ve H1N1 but she is on MC today. I agreed that I had treated her like shit yesterday but I have the right *as same as the salesman!T_T* to be scared as it is not a normal virus *ingat demam campak ker?!* One of my officemate even wrote a note to her saying
"PLEASE SAVE OUR LIVE!GO HOME"

but it didn't make her go home. She stayed until 6pm but as long as the result came out -ve,it is okay....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com