Monday, August 17, 2009

a scenario that now seldom shown in the public

While I was waiting for for the traffic light to turn green yesterday, from my rear mirror I can see the car behind me. Inside the car there was a couple and like me they are waiting for the light to turn green. At first I only saw a couple talking to each other while the lady was checking on her lips but the scenario became worse when I saw the man was trying to HIT the woman! Luckily the woman auto-reflex was fast, she got the chance to stop the man from hitting her. I was so shocked as I continue looking at the 'Drama" early in the morning, they are still talking to each other where at this point I found out they were actually arguing with each other! The woman kept on checking on her lips where my assumption was she got hit before this that is why she can stop the man on time while he was trying to hit him "again?"*not sure*

There are still men like this in this modern life is it? Why with all the violence? Can't anything be solved without involving violence?

I can say that my life gonna be interesting for this week.


Yesterday I found out our office receptionist's daughter got infected with H1N1 virus so today she self quarantine herself. There is someone else got a direct connection with a person that is having H1N1 virus but she is in this freaking BUILDING!!!Yesterday I had asked her not to come to work as she needs to be quarantine for 7 days but she didn't wanna listen. I do not understand what is so important about work until she has to jepordise other people's lives? seriously!!!! It is not stubborn anymore, I would like to call it STUPIDITY as she knows that this virus is no joke! I think she is more smart than me as she is older and as a MANAGER she should know about the dangerous about this virus!!! I have no words for her act anymore. Although she's not working directly with me but she is in the same freaking building with me and that scares me wey!!! Currently heard from people downstairs she went to the factory behind for a meeting. Selfish man!!!seriously!!!she's spreading the virus to the whole plant wey!!!!

p i s s e d o f f w i t h s e l f i s h b i t c h !

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com