Sunday, May 23, 2010

the boring and lazy weekend




Last weekend*which was yesterday...sigh* I was so lazy+tired+boring by just laying in front of the TV spinal cord-less*mengular la bak kate orang melayu la kan* Had watched movies in HBO back to back like nobody business!!! I did go hang out with Nisa since she came back for summer holiday *its only a week jer pon....* I haven't met her. We did a little catch up between both of us and I went to gym at night *YES! I had register for GYM membership*


There was this one funny story happened when I finished my GYM session. I was in the lift to go the parking floor. As usual, while I am inside the lift, I will keep my eyes on the lift's button looking at the stores signboard*more of thinking about its unfair la for other shops cos they cannot put their signage next to the lift's button* so when I heard the "TING" sound, I wanted to go out la from the lift but then I was shocked at the same time the sound of "EH" came out from my mouth * I am a very expressive person ok?* cos I was at the wrong floor but I think I had made the couple who was making out in front of the lift embarrassed.=_=! The guy was blushing *he's a indian but then I can still see him blushing although it is not as obvious as a fair skin person* The awkward feeling surround the lift environment and when the lift reached B1, without hesitation, *like the speed of light* I went out from the lift without looking at the couple.. To think about it, WHY ON EARTH should I feel embarrassed pulak kan?T_T

Other than that, nothing much I've done and experienced yesterday and today in the office, I had yawned for 8 Million times!!! There are so many Satan hanging at my eyelashes!!! but I did something useful on Saturday.*ngeeeeeeeehhhhh*

After persuasion from Mrs. C and Mrs. D on Friday night, I decided to go to one of my close friend's wedding at Nilai. Gosh, the weather is "super nice" cos it was SUPER HOT!!*ketiak basah wey!!!!* but the wedding was simple and nice. For the pictures? Waiting for Mrs. D post it in FB *as usual la kan* since I don't own a camera except phone camera. Itu pon didn't snap any picture as my phone is not phone pandai kan....*sob sob sob*



till then,

*y a w n i n g*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com