Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This is aaammmerrriiicaaannn idol *in Ryan Seacrest tone*



"I just have to watch the finale today"

That sentence had been repeating in my head for the whole day yesterday so on 6-ish pm, I drove back to home*happily skipped the gym session* just to watch the show. Personally I am a Mama Sox's fan so I wanna watch how she nailed the finale! I drove back confidently using a different route than usual just thinking I won't get stuck in the jam as usual but NOOOO!!!!, I was wrong cos I was still stuck in the jam!T_T

I managed to watch the finale and I was so impressed with Crystal!!!! especially the last song she sang..gosh, it gave me goosebumps. "It was OUTSTANDING"*quoted from Simon* was so true!!!!so KENA with her performance last night!!

BUT

sadly Crystal LOST to Lee.... Lee is the new American Idol but I think Crystal will be more famous compared to Lee. I dunno, I just have that instinct *not instinct pon, it just from the pattern. See la Adam Lambert is more famous that Kris Allen where as he just the runner up kan?*

I still adore You, Crystal!!!!!*screaming tone while pulling hair*



I love this song....*tears*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com