Wednesday, May 26, 2010

a donut that create the scare...

Yesterday I was supposed to meet up with my young boss to get his signatures since it is the "time" for every month. When I reached that place, he said he still cannot entertained me so I made my way by WALKING under the HOT SUN to Pavy to grab a quick bite. Wanted to find the bread shop that Mrs C introduced to me last Saturday but I was lost *as usual la kan....* Couldn't find the shop but I found a Donut shop. The sales person approached me:

Him: Hi ms, good afternoon. How many donut would u like?
Me: THREE *proudly show 3 fingers up in the air*
Him: Owh, u should buy 5 free 1 then. It is only RM xx.
Me: *thinking who is victim to finish it* ahhh,nevermind la. Now I change my mind, I want TWO *flashing 2 fingers*
Him: Okaayyyy...any drink?
Me: Iced Mocha please.

While enjoying that really QUICK bite, young boss texted whether I was at the lobby or not and being me such an honest person *blushing* I told him that I was at Pavy, going to meet him there in 10 minutes time so started back my WALKING JOURNEY UNDER THE HOT SUN againnnnnnnnn!!! By the time I reached there, I was sweating like a pig!!!Kept on fan myself using the envelope while waiting for young boss to sign all the cheques. *busukkkkk!!!*

On the way back, I felt something uneasy at my mouth near the lips so when I checked on the rear mirror, I saw this reddish thingy on the side of my lips!!!I was like WHAT?!! I knew that I ate something wrong already that time but I couldn't think of anything besides the donuts since it was the only solid food that I consumed that day! GOSH!!!allergic reaction!! It got worse last night while I was hanging out with Mrs D and the rest but I ignored it although it hurts and itch every time I talk or laugh *people who know me, I am a loud person so my laugh are LOUD as well*

Woke up today, the size of that thing had reduced but still there and still hurts a little bit. Crossing my fingers that that thing will dissapear by the weekend cos I got this Charity walk to attend.Yes people, I registered myself for a Charity Walk. Its for a good cause so I think I should register myself plus Lina had forced me to join and I need to help Nisa to get a certificate!

I am not sure got this much of people or not la kan...


Hopefully I do not puke during the event....nervous!!

Wish me luck guys...

2 comments:

Luvly Me said...

all d best odie. I'm sure you gonna have lotsa fun :)

just a piece of mind said...

is it?I saw u so active in this kind of thing.any advice for me?hehe

 
template by suckmylolly.com