Wednesday, May 12, 2010

For you, a thousand times over....

I went to see Ms J this afternoon but she was moody cos not enough sleep I guess. Same goes to her Auntie, felt asleep when I reached there...sigh. I wish I can sleep too but then I have to go to office!!*grrr!!!!*

Anyway...

I had just finished reading The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. I read in few blogs commenting about this book so it had made my heart reach for the book every time I see it in the book store. It was only a feeling towards the book until Lina told me that she never been to Kinokuniya and from there I saw the book again!!!*its like match made in heaven....*_*hehe!* When I bought that book, for the first time in my life!! I set the alarm off at Kinokuniya!!! but when I checked there was nothing that can set the alarm off except for the book BUT the next day when I went into one of the shop in mall, AGAIN!!! I set the alarm off!!! I didn't bring along the book so until now I did not know what was/is that inside my bag that had set the alarm off but then I was lucky enough that the shop keeper to help me turn off the "IT"*since I had no idea what was that.....melalut dah pulak aku nie.......*

Anyhow, the writer really know how to make the reader GLUED to his creation!!! You should read it.... This story had been adapted into a movie and one fine day, I hope I can watch it but I won't put high hope in the movie since usually adaptation movies from book sucks....=.= Click HERE to know more about the book=D

*Book cover taken from Google Image*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com