Thursday, May 20, 2010

When she doesn't wanna do anything in the office

I am so sleepy cos I followed the whole team to the welcome lunch*we had lunch at Bangkok Haus. Gosh, what a heavy lunch...T_T* for the new GM. Let me tell you about the new GM. Her face is so fierce! Its like "don't mess with me" kinda message written all over her face.*scary* Anyway I just would like to welcome her in our group. Hopefully she is not one of the people who got "Pain In As*" kinda attitude...

for illustration purpose only'

Anyway, last Saturday I went to my previous Secondary school. As usual, some of them not even participating but had created some chaos. I was angry reading particularly this one comment when we post it on FB but when I told one of my friend, he was saying just chill. It is normal to have that kind of obstacles so I ignored it but still when think about it, it make me angry because reasons being:

1. Not only you can't come but then you are so RUDE!
2. You are not that IMPORTANT to us so if you can't come, you don't have to post such a rude comment.
3. My god, you are not freaking Prime Minister, and WHY ON EARTH we have to give you 2 months notice earlier compared to the rest????
last but not least,
4. BUZZ OFF!!!IF YOU ARE NOT PLANNING TO JOIN, THERE ARE SOME OTHER PEOPLE WHO CAN JOIN LA WEY!!!

but luckily everything went smoothly.... I hope that next event we can do much more better and hopefully other than us can join as well.=D

p/s: I thought I lost my office keys but then lucky it was with one of them.phewww!

3 comments:

Luvly Me said...

Od, i'm about to ask you how was the event going? Post up some photos please hehe btw, who's the rude fella? what did that fella wrote actually? kaypoh kan aku nak tahu hahahha

just a piece of mind said...

ahaks!i didn't take any pic but then shafiq's wife did.nanti i tanye die for the pic.the rude girl was our junior from kusess.poyo nak mati!die tulis nie:

" Nana Neither Nor Maaf tak dapat datang. Please kalau hal2 macam ni, undangan dia at least 2 months before the event, not a week before. Jadi bolehlah nak sesuaikan dgn schedule masing-masing.
Terima kasih."

POYO KAN????

Luvly Me said...

OMG, cacat dan poyo nak mati.

Enuff said!

 
template by suckmylolly.com