Sunday, May 9, 2010

Movies that I had watched recently.

*taken from Google Image*

I watched this movie at one of my friend's house. It was so tempting yet motivated movie. It makes me wanna cook and blog about it at the same time although I am a very bad cook!*people around me knows the fact.I only know how to bake...sigh* If you wanna know more about this movie, here is the synopsis. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DO NOT WANNA KNOW ABOUT THE STORYLINE!*hehe*


*taken from Google Image*

Another inspiring movie that I had watched recently. All I can say, I loved Sandra Bullock wardrobes in the movie*ahahaha* and I love how the movie flow. Its amazing how a stranger can help another stranger and owh how I love the Gucci=D Click HERE if you wanna know about the movie before watching it.


*taken from Google Image*

And call me slow cos I just watched this movie last night at my friend's house. I heard a lot of people giving a good review about this movie and currently they are showing IP MAN 2 in the cinema so to avoid being clueless in the cinema, I watched it last night. My comment about this movie? TWO THUMBS UP!!! Gosh!! I love the lady who acted as the wife, she is super cool! I wonder how many takes they have to take in order for her to give that kind of expression.... For those who like me, I think you should watch the first one before watching the sequel. Seriously it worth the time spent to watch the movie=D

p/s: At first I didn't know that the title of that movie was a person name since I am not good with chinese language.*=.= so I kept on thinking the movie must be an IT related movie cos I had made an assumption IP- Internet Protocol but then in chinese language but I was wrong....aaaaaaaaa!

Movies that I am planning to watch:


PAPADOM

IP MAN 2


Till then,

t a t a

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com