Tuesday, June 16, 2009

alone

Can I be alone?

Living alone without any friends?

Eat alone without workmates?

Today I felt like a stranger in someone's life cos I do not know what is going on with the life. How I wish I can make a name list and crossed out the names that I do not want to be friends with. Before this I think I can do it but as time goes,as age is catching up with my act, I don't think so I can do it anymore....Sometimes people are just annoying but I did not run away.Is it because I am scared not to have friends anymore in my life or is it because I have to be nice to them because I am scared they will talk bad behind my back?
Neither of these 2 reasons I guess.
Its because I just wanna be friends with them and didn't expect that they are weird. SH*T!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com