Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boring day

It is a boring day cos I don't have anything to do besides playing my Restaurant City in Facebook and try to take out the corn at my right palm. I got 3 corns*according to my officemate,it is corn* ya at my right palm. What is the cause of this irritating and annoying hard skin? Feeling embarrassed to shake hand with people,scared that particular person can feel the hard skin!*tak nak la,maluuuu!*

I'm trying so hard to take out this annoying thing on my palm by using the corn remover*scholl* that is meant for foot since I could not find the one that meant for palm/hand.Am I weird cos usually people get it on the foot not the hand?I am not using my hand to walk but how can I get it?

It all started on a very bright and sunny day....

Went to help out one of my friend do gardening. It was my first time and I didn't know that I had to dig up a hole and put black soil to replace the existing soil. The existing soil cannot be used to plant the flowers so had to throw it away.OMG!!!the existing soil were so hard*seriously, felt like digging cement* to dig plus it got red ants that bite your leg!!T_T I was so determine to dig up the ground until when I finished digging the ground, I noticed that my hand got blisters!!

and now as of TODAY!!

the blisters had harden and it is at my right palm. the skin is harden now.damn!!wanted to show it here but no camera.haish!

By the way, while i'm composing this post, I did some reseach and thanks to Mr GOOGLE, I think this thing on my right palm is not corn la but Calluses which is similar like corn but its not painful. After I did some comparison, I think it is CALLUSES since it is not painful,just some hard skin. Gonna go to gurdian or watson to buy medication to get rid of this thing!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com