Thursday, June 4, 2009

cupcakes,cupcakes,cupcakes

Since last week,I have been busy doing cupcakes for all the orders. Thank god business going well so far but tiring la..Almost everyday after work, I will straight away do cupcakes starting with the decorations as the decorations can last long rather than the cake.

Tonight gonna do cupcakes for my two best friends. Both are engagement cuppies. Lina is requesting cupcakes for her sister's engagement while ezzie is for his own engagement. *he is getting engaged.am so proud of him*

During lunch just now, I went to buy the flours and stuffs to bake cupcakes tonight and already a memo written BUTTER INSIDE THE FRIDGE!! and paste it at my CPU in case I forgot about it.

My accounts for the month had been sent to HQ so it leads me to no job so I am browsing around to find places for the company trip as Boss had agreed to let us go to company trip.^-^ KK was rejected by him as he said that place is boring so thinking of going to Krabi but the air fare is quite expensive la plus where to stay?*_*

what should I do?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com