Thursday, June 11, 2009

this is dedicated for weirdo

As mentioned in the title, this is meant for the weirdos. Seriously I don't get it where the hell they come from.

Yesterday was really hell of a day for me. Had a fight with this one weirdo. He asked questions that I can't answered cos it is about my best friend and I know what kind of person he is. What makes me angry cos he's been thinking that I label him as my "property".What the f*ck is that wey? He even accused me for being naive and asked me which century I came from?!!argh!!The most mind blowing anger was that he asked me whether I have the intention to control his and my best friend's life?*double f*ck*

I told them*Put,Nisa and Lina* Put and Lina were laughing at me as they said something that shouldn't be post it here and as for Nisa, being Nisa she gave some opinion that are nice to hear plus I think that what she said is true. Put and Nisa were suprised when I told them I don't share any personal story with him. I don't see the point why I must share my personal stories with him as we are not that close plus I wanna limit myself so that I won't fall for him. I am not into any commitment right now cos I have so much to think!*plus i don't do commitment for the time being cos I am scared of being attached to someone or something*

Why this kind of man still exists and why am I so bothered by his words?I think its because he had gone beyond the limit plus it involved my best friend! Its not like I'm jealous cos he asked about my best friend but it is because I know where this "thing" gonna end! Its not like I have any commitment towards him so dude, you can go f*ck yourself!

p i s s e d !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taken from here

A good friend is honest and trustworthy

A good friend lets you be yourself and doesn’t try to change you or change to be liked by you

A good friend shows they care

A good friend never would let you do something that would hurt you

A good friend calls you just to say hi or see how you are

A good friend is genuinely interested and involved in your life

A good friend can tell if you’re happy or not happy without you saying a word

A good friend sticks with you through the terrible-horrible parts of life

A good friend makes time for you even if they don’t have a lot of time

A good friend has enough dirt on you to blackmail you for life - but keeps his or her mouth shut

A good friend can forgive you when you make a mistake or screw up

A good friend never takes more from you than they can give back

A good friend is respectful towards you and every other person in your life, whether they like them or not


0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com