Tuesday, June 30, 2009

happy birthday bestie!


012363xxxx(09:45:10am 01/07/09)-every year i'm trying my best 2b d 1st but failed miserably...Happy birthday babe...i luv you.
012989xxxx(09:47:10am 01/07/09)-hahaha thanks. this year even worse!but i still luv u.

This morning I just realised today is my bestie's birthday and guess what I forgot to wish her!*bad friend!sigh!* Happy Birthday babe!!

Dear bestie,

I am so glad to be your friend. you indeed is a very good friend...you were there most of the time when i needed someone and lend your shoulder to cry on. we had our own laughter and tears. although we are not always together all the time but i feel you so close to me. you have your own place in my heart and life. again, i am so glad to be your best friend and i am really sorry for hurting you. it was not my intention to hurt you and i'm really sorry for that...happy birthday babe...may this year brings more laughter compared to tears. i love you babe!!

yours truly,

your best friend.




2 comments:

leendiaz said...

Awwww!!! tears!! i luv u babe. doesnt matter u werent the first one, i still luv u more than others. hug n kissess..lets celebrate

just a piece of mind said...

when?tunggu i trn ktn or u trn kl.

 
template by suckmylolly.com