Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tired

Our "vain" moments at Old Town Yap Kuan Seng while waiting for her sis
After the dinner-CamWhoring!!!
Anis's wedding in KL on Sunday-Before the dinner
The engagement in Kuantan on Saturday

Last weekend, me and Agnes went down to Kuantan to help out with Lina's sister wedding. We brought our cupcakes all the way from KL to Kuantan by bus. We do not do courier service to places outside KL but this was a special case because this was Lina that we were talking about! We sat in the bus for 4 hours until Agnes's leg ached.

Lina picked us up at the bus station and we got ready for the engagement with persian face cos both of us were tired. We slept at 2am and woke up at 730am to catch 830am bus!!*tireddddddddd!!*

Thank god the ceremony went well and Nadia looked nice in her *purple* attire. Me and Agnes were macai to Lina as we had to help out. By 8pm something, both of us were exhausted and fell asleep in Lina's room! Before that, I kept on mumbling at Lina because I wanted to go to Kemaman Kopitiam to have their Kopi Ais.Heavennnnnn!!!Lina kept on saying "saba bole?" until her brother laughed at me!I am always like that, when I want something, I keep on bugging that person until I got what I want.ahahahaha!

I was sleeping when Alin called. Lina told me that my phone was ringing but at that time my eyes could not open so phone IGNORED!I even couldn't remember what I said to Lina but she told me that I said something to her. I finally had my Kopi Ais!!yeay!!

Went back to Lina's house and we update each other with our stories although we do talk to each other almost everyday=)

We were
talking,
gossiping,
and
discussing

until it was almost 3am!!Woke up and went to shopping to find baju kurung*Malay female's attire* for Nisa's sister wedding reception last night. The reception was at Wisma Felda and all I can say is the reception was simple and beautiful. Anis looked beautiful and her sister, Nisa was not bad herself. Nisa looked sweet and beautiful but Anis was more beautiful la kan...ahaks!
Reached home around 2am cos had to accompany Lina since we had to wait for her sister to reach KL as Lina tumpang tido at her sister's hotel room.

Today Lina is on leave and I know when I'm composing this entry she is still sleeping!!!argh!!!!I am freaking sleepy!!!

s l e e p y h e a d
in the office!

p/s:all the piccies were taken from her.hehe

1 comments:

leendiaz said...

Aww!! thank u so much babe for being there. yes, i really need extra hands & leg..be prepared for be my extra hands n legs in october!!!1

 
template by suckmylolly.com