Tuesday, June 2, 2009

p.s i love you


I used to think that buying books is a waste of money activity. Lectured by lina so many times because she said that it is not a waste of money if you buy books.*somemore can get tax reduction lagi adalah!* Being mind poisoned by my best friend, I started buying story books. *currently only 2 but its an improvement kan?*

P.S I Love You by Cecelia Ahern is the latest book that i splurged*exagratting!ahahaha!* my money on it. I had watched the movie but some of them said that the book is nicer. Told her like that and her reaction-"Normal la babe, the book is always nicer than the movie"

I was crying like no body's business most of the time during the movie. It was a very sad but romantic movie. Sadly but true-how can you survived when you lost your best friend,soulmate and husband?

Now I am reading the book while waiting for the red light turn to green.Yes, I read while I'm stuck in the traffic jam or while waiting for lights to green. So far, I am at page 42 and I couldn't stop reading it and could not stop feeling emotional with the story. Could not wait for another traffic jam so that I can read the book but stuck in the jam meaning I'll be late to office?!!haish! difficult decision.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com