Sunday, June 21, 2009

&*^$&*^

Thursday-180609

felt very cold in the office. were skyping and yming lina and put telling them gonna fall sick cos the whole body was burning but hands were cold as ice plus got tummy ache... tried to go toilet but encik taik*poop* didn't come out.

7pm

Drove back home feeling super sick.tummy really hurt,reached home, Agnes was at home. She didn't go to work that day. Went to clinic with her and mama. Have to wait for 1 1/2 hour cos the clinic was FULL of SICK PEOPLE!*why la I have to be sick when the clinic is full?*
While waiting for the doctor, slept in the car cos tummy hurt badly. Agnes woke me up when it was my turn and had the doctor examined me. Doctor told me that my Gall Bladder got irritation so asked me to diet. SCARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Today-220609

My tummy ok a bit. eyes still yellowish. Doc told me that I have to go meet him again if eyes still yellowish and still got tummy ache. Lazy to go. Let it be first. If it getting more serious like last Thursday, then I'm gonna pay him a visit.=)


O U C H

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com