Wednesday, May 20, 2009

company trip


Hi Boss,

Can we have a company trip this year?

I strongly believe that a company trip with rejuvenate everyones energy and creative spark to strive and improve individual performance for ****.




Audrey






This was the email that I sent out to my boss on behalf of others yesterday.*blushing*We so wanna go to company trip but do not know where and no one's dare to send him the email. I had attached along the *gloomy eyes by puss in the boots* picture and the video clip edited by my workmate to my boss.*ahahahahaha* While all of this process of sending the mail, I was laughing nervously thinking what his reply gonna be like. Almost EVERYONE in the office involved in this email and I am not the only culprit who involved in this plan.*grin*

This morning when I checked my office mail, I found his reply. As expected his reply gonna be like this*haish*

Boss reply:-
where do you guys want to go? melaka? haha

My boss is a very funny guy!!Out of all places, MELAKA?!haish!I can go there without having a plan to go there and it can be a day-trip man!i replied his email with this

My reply-
Melaka?*jeng,jeng,jeennnngggggg*

Erk,but...but...but....we will go melaka during your wedding reception....can we go Pulau (island) or KK maybe?
*attached is the dramatic music that currently became the obsession in the office*

Audrey

UWAAAAAAAAA!!!*weeping* I don't wanna go to Melaka!!!!!!

god
please
save
me
*crossing fingers so that we don't have to go to melaka for our company trip*


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boss suggested Penang but that place so boring. All you can do there is EAT!OMG!! I don't wanna get more fat!

I had asked one of my workmate to suggest to him go to Kota Kinabalu!*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*ahahaha!Before I leave the office I had made some research regarding Kota Kinabalu. That place is so breathtaking and it's so far much more nicer than PENANG! haish! how la wey????!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com