Monday, May 18, 2009

just let him go~

Grey's Anatomy, is my current favourite show. I like it because it got a lot of meaningful phrase and I just love it. The latest one season 5 episode 24+25 were super sad!!I cried few times and for your information, I seldom cry when I watch movies or drama series but I will absolutely cry when it comes to movie or drama series that involved mothers and cancer patient. I don't know why..*sigh*

These episodes were so touching and it reminded me of my own journey of life. In order for me to move on, I have to just let him go. Stop holding back, just go on with life. Can I do it? I do not know. I tried before and the result was- I was devastated! Haih~

Talking another devastating story- WKN's air cond fan was damaged. Went to send WKN to uncle Ah Dee and ask him to change it. After changed it, I went to wash WKN and realise I forgot to pay him so I went there again. After paying him, I was on my way home then only I realised my window at the passanger side was damaged too!!!Had to go to uncle Ah Dee's place again and repair it. Got home around 4 something in the evening.

While watching Gossip Girl on my pc, Lina called. She was at Restoran Haslam having lunch with her workmates before she went back Kuantan. Met up with her and her workmates. OMG!! One of her workmate made such a sulky face!! Dah la its my first time met her, at least show some good gesture la kan, ni tak! She showed sulky face all the time when I was there. Damn! This girl got some bad attitude man!! Lina went back to Kuantan and I gave her some cupcakes that I baked last Sunday. (1 chocolate, 3 Vanilla Choc chips and 2 banana Choc) Only 1 Chocolate cos according to her, her family don't eat chocolate. When she reached Kuantan, her mom ate the chocolate.ahahahahah!!pity her..Nevermind babe, next time I'll do more for you aight?

Thats all for now..
p/s:I'm in the office during lunch hour. Do not feel like going out cos the weather is soooooooo HOT!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com