Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fucking Hell!!!

My morning starts with a very "happy" incident!! I could not fucking turn on the ignition of my car!!! Early in the morning, it was quite hard to turn my key but I managed to turn it and as usual I went to market to buy breakfast. After done buying breakfast, I tried to start my car and then I found out that I could not turn the key at all!*this time my anger and stress level was already at my chest*I went to see my mom and tell her about that, she asked me to go to this one uncle saying that he can help. I went there telling the whole story and you know what he replied "u must turn the key patiently"jn@##!!!I was so fucking pissed and almost scream in front of his face! I said thanks to him and straight went to my mom. Told mom what he said and went to the car again and give it a shot again*this time the anger and stress level already at the tip of my short hair!*

The "patience" uncle came to the car asked me whether I can start the car already or not, Hello uncle, can you hear my engine making noise????!!I replied in high tone voice saying that I still can't turn my key and asked him to give it a shot.*tengok la aku cakap betul ker tak*He cannot turn the key as well and luckily one of my mom neighbour came and help.*guardian angel,weeeeeeeeee*
"Patience uncle said that the possibility my key cannot be turn because it is duplicate one, so has to go back home and take the original one. Somemore grumble said that the locksmith I went to not good la bla bla bla*hello uncle,I've been using this duplicate key for fucking 2 years ok??"* He even got the balls to ask me to follow my mom's market stall neighbour to fetch me home and take the original key.wth?!!I do not wanna deal with this uncle anymore!*God,please fulfill my wish.I promise I'll be good for the whole year,sigh*

Dropped by home to take the original key*screaming for my little brother's name from downstairs as the engine was still running*Turned off the engine and wanna try the "patience" uncle's theory and guess what,the same thing happened!!!I can't turned my car key!!!!*both also cannot turn now!greattttttttttt*Called office to inform that I am gonna be late or I do not come in at all.*I choose to take EL*I called my officemate and he laughed at me and gave me few options on how to turn the car key. Tried all the options,still cannot and now I am stranded at home in front of the pc waiting for the mechanic to come and have a look at my car.

Dear WKN,
what's
next?

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com