Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy Teachers' Day

Teachers had been in my life like forever. I do not have much memories during primary school days as during that time I think I was still young to know the meaning of sacrifices. *it's not like I don't appreciate my teachers during my primary school* All of you are appreciated*

I still remember the first time I step into my former secondary school *Kuala Selangor Science Secondary School/KUSESS*It was 8 September 1996 and the weather was so hot. A lot of unfamiliar face were there and among them are teachers. During secondary school, I was in that boarding school, feelling homesick,miss my mom so much but the teachers were being very helpful since some of them had experience it before. We were pampered *as we were the FIRST batch*:p and they treated us like their own children. I still remember the VERY first assembly when Tn. Hj. Khamis said something in his speech that had made a lot of us into tears, he said "We know that all of you are being apart from your home and parents but don't worry we as teachers will try to be there just like your parents. Starting from now on, please call me Ayahanda and not pengetua ok? All of you are my children"sob sob sob

The teachers during my batch were very strong hearted as the school was not fully equipped with all the facilities but they were willing to stay with us although they did have option to not stay with us in that crappy place *seriously it was sucks staying in KUSESS during that time.trust me you do not want to experience that*

There were a lot of memories when I was there. 5 years of memories! If i put all of it here, its gonna be a very LONG post!! I am glad that I studied and being taught by these teachers. I do not know how to repay your sacrifices so I think I just wanna wish you all a very Happy Teachers' Day *I will think about something to do with the teachers ok?hehe*

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com