Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Erk

I had been having some problem with my memory. I tend to forget about things that are not important to me cos sometimes when i wanna tell my family and friends about something, i will ask them,"have i tell you this story?" and they were like "omg!!your sickness come already!!".They called it short term memory lost.

Today it got more serious. I was standing in front of my office and all of a sudden, I forgot the passcode at the door!! I had to press the door bell to ask my workmate to open the door for me. It is so embarrassing!!haish! *embarrassed!*


2 comments:

leendiaz said...

omg your SHORT TERM MEMORY LOSS is getting worst!!!!! cross my finger so that it wont berjangkit to me

just a piece of mind said...

ahahahaha!!that was the only day ok?now dah ok!

 
template by suckmylolly.com