Thursday, May 28, 2009

My First Time

Its my first time to reach office at 8am today because I need to leave at 6pm today. Today is Dayah's wedding reception dinner. Has not think about what to wear tonight. Might be going with jeans and t-shirt kot since damn freaking sleepy right now.*sigh* I wish My eye balls can be taken out from the socket and I wanna soak it in the water to refresh it!!*tolong wey,mengantok giler babi nie!nak rendam biji mate nie dalam air weyy!*

Put is coming to my office later to pick up the cupcakes that we*agnes and me* did last night until 2am.*actually 130am but stuck watching koffee with karan because one of the guest was freaking bimbo.thought she was in beauty pageant show or what?!answered like she was in the beauty pageant show*

I am all super comot*messy* today because when I saw myself in front of the mirror in the office toilet just now, just realised that my t-shirt got colour stain!!!Must be from DP purple t-shirt!adehhhh!

*didn't bring phone when I went down to toilet.If not can take pic of that stain.Hopefully later at home still remember to take pic of it and post it here to show you that how super comot am I currently!

Don't know whether I can drive all the way to Mantin for the reception or not.....*ngantok tahap nak bute dah nie wey!*

SERIOUSLY I WANNA TAKE OUT MY EYE BALLS AND SOAK IT IN THE WATER!!

1 comments:

leendiaz said...

hahahaha. Finally u managed to reach office at 8am..I was still sleeping when somebody sms me at 7.30am and she was on her way to work. Job well done babe!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com