Wednesday, May 27, 2009

She is no longer a Miss tomorrow


Tomorrow, one of my dear friend Ms Dayah will be getting married to the love of her life at Mantin. I have known her since my MMU life in Malacca. Still remember at that time she was always in Agnes's house and in front of the TV until she got a nickname-Barang perhiasan(decoration). It was funny and sad at the same time cos after she graduate, every time when I went to Agnes's house I can't see the "decoration".

As time flies by, now all of us had graduated and leading our own life. She is now someone's fiancee and soon-to-be wife to Yoyo. When at first she break the news that she has a boyfriend, there were mixed emotion in me. not angry or ridicilious emotions but happy+excited+shocked feelings! Happy because she found the Mr Right for herself, excited because her dream had come true as according to her, that time she wanna find a boyfriend that can be her husband and shocked cos within 3 months of dating, she's getting engaged with Yoyo *they started as friends before they jumped into romantic relationship*

I am so happy and glad for her since she had found her own Mr Right.When is my turn ek?ahaha!


Me and Agnes had made cupcakes for her as she ordered from us. If you wanna have a look at the cupcakes, please click here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just update myself with the order from Hidayah, she needs more cupcakes from me as Agnes won't be around tonight so here is my prayer to GOD:

Dear God,
Can I wish for 48 hours and 4 extra hands?
and,and,and
a bigger oven and mixer?
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yours truly,

Audrey

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com