Monday, May 11, 2009

in the office

Currently I'm in the office. Feels like god given me 48 hours cos I have nothing to do except sitting around while some of office mates were busy doing their tasks. Luckily I can do something which is blogging.=)

Basically all job that I'm doing right now is copy writing. From an English to Bahasa Malaysia and according to them a BM copywriter is hard to find nowadays and their fee is high so I am doing "charity" work for them. Haish, can't imagine whether is there any accounts exec doing such a *rojak* job like me?Is there any people out there doing the same thing as me but their main jobscope is doing Accounts?

2 comments:

leendiaz said...

give me some of your extra hours to me pls

just a piece of mind said...

nah *24 hours* amik!

 
template by suckmylolly.com