Monday, May 11, 2009

a very first blog

It strikes my mind whether can I maintain a blog like my best friend? I mean personal blog cos currently I'm maintaining my online business blog site *itsy-bitsybites* while waiting for my sister to settle down from her chaotic life.

Why suddenly I blog? First, because I got nothing to do in the office *i'm in office when i'm composing this entry*. Second is, I read this one blog and this writer had inspired me to blog. It was so fun reading her blog. Its like I can't stop reading her blog.

What to do when you have no task in the office and your office is super quite? Feeling sleepy right? I've been yawning and yawning since after lunch just now.


1 comments:

leendiaz said...

Welcome babe!!!! since u dont have much things to do at work, update la selalu ye

 
template by suckmylolly.com